We know choosing a PPC ( Pay Per Click ) management agency isn’t an easy task, they all make big promises and then expect you to sign a 12 month contract with little or no proof of them being able to do the amazing things they say they can.
Here at KP Studios life is tad different, as a OFFICIAL Google PPC partner KP Studios knows that PPC has evolved over the last decade, it’s a very specialised sector now but working with an agency doesn’t have to be be expensive or hard work, We have a simple outlook on how a ppc management agency client’s relationship should be :
We like to keep things straight forward, we have a flat billing rate and very transparent operation; First we don’t do long contracts, we have a rolling 30/60 or 90 day agreement and not a” straight in” 12 month contract which you can’t get out of. Secondly you retain ownership of your account, unlike many other ppc agencies we don’t create a new one that you have no access to which you then can’t take in-house – but if you really want us to look after it completely that option is available – as we said “simple” the choice is yours.
We live and breath online marketing, often slashing marketing costs by 20% to 50% in a few weeks and so in most cases we’ve already more than saved any fees we would charge and we take all the hassle out of running your accounts at the same time as growing sales so it’s a win/win scenario.
As a marketing company we understand that budget is a key factor, and to help you join us we will give you a £50.00 voucher towards your google Pay Per Click as a thank you gift.
With our 30/60 & 90 day rolling contract…
- There are no long term contracts.
- It’s your AdWords account, you keep control (unless you want us to completely manage your account)
- You will be in control of your cost per lead or sale campaign.
- You keep control of your monthly advertising budget.
- Your account will be manually managed, no automated bid management software
- All P.P.C. Management will be by an AdWords Qualified Pro at an AdWords Certified Company.
- You won’t have to keep up with the constant changes in AdWords functionality
- You can focus on working ON your business rather than working IN it.
So, do you think we can work together, here is ten reasons why we think we should
- We only take on clients who we’re confident of being successful with. For this reason, we work on a 30/60 or 90 day rolling notice – NO lenghty commitments.
- A fixed-rate monthly fee is agreed thereafter that incentivises us to increase your ROI, not just your clicks (and costs!). We don’t charge a percentage of spend – instead we’ll quote you the lowest possible fee based on the resource needed to hit your targets.
- We don’t use automated management software. Many agencies will plug your campaign into some software, glance it it once every so often and send you some automated reports. This low-value, low-cost service won’t help you grow your business so we don’t offer it.
- Our account management is ‘always-on’. You will have the direct dial of your account manager. Unlike other agencies, this person will be the same person who’s making changes to your campaigns and not just a pretty face.
- Our weekly and monthly analytic reports are detailed, easy to understand and customisable to your requirements – so you can easily see the difference that PPC is making to your business
- Our broader online marketing experience means we can offer expertise in how to leverage your PPC data to improve your site and effectiveness of your other marketing channels. If possible, we like to work closely with your SEO.
- We’re always happy to give free, informal advice on how to take advantage of the latest developments in the online marketing world.
- We’ll give you a free Google Analytics installation (always done correctly due to our expertise in Google Analytics)
- We’re the first to hear of changes to the Adwords platform - benefit from all the latest changes to Google’s advertising platform as soon as they are released (before your competitors notice them!)
- £50.00 Google Voucher towards your first PPC marketing campaign.